Learn all of your techniques for making professional jewelry and start a new creative hobby or business.
You will learn about:
- All the different findings and tools
- stringing and ending bracelets or necklaces using crimping technique.Pearl
- Pearl knotting techniques using clamshells
- Earrings using headpins.
You will take Home:
FREE fresh water pearl and Crystal!
- at least one necklaces and bracelet and pair of earrings
- Bead Smith Pliers (Round nose, flat nose, cutter and tweezer for knotting)
- Bead Mat
Peyote is one of the most important and highly-used bead-weaving stitches. Students will learn the basics of Even Count Flat Peyote as well as a... View full product details
f you're brand new to DIY jewelry, the Bead Stringing class is exactly what you need to get started making glamorous necklaces and bracelets. Stringing... View full product details
Students will learn to knot between pearls beads strung on silk cord. Using Bead Smith Knotting Tool. Cost $35 including Fresh Water Pearl. Class runs Every... View full product details
Learn how to make fashionable bracelet using 6 mm gemstone bead or bead of your choice. Class fee: $25 plus materials. View full product details